Welcome to our retrocomputing section!
Crunchmaster is a 3-foot-long adult Web’s Macaw with a penchant for drinking margaritas bigger than him and playing games for literal infants on his beige computer tower in his wood-walled basement. He’s a real piece of work.
Alongside Crunchmaster is a colorful cast of parrot-themed characters, all with their unique set of problems.
With the end of our streamer era, Crunchmaster and his friends are currently taking a nap, but maybe he will return soon in convenient text form?
Crunchmaster is a Windows 98 virtual computer. He briefly had a Tumblr blog and has also been allegedly spotted in Tower Unite.
Here are the games he's played!
- Nightmare Ned
- 101 Dalmatians: Escape from DeVil Manor
- Petz 4
- Millie Meter's Nutrition Adventure
- Millie Meter and Her Adventures in the Oak Tree
- Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong Nou
- Shelley Duvall's It's a Bird's Life & Digby the Dog
- Rugrats Adventure Game
- Putt-Putt Joins the Parade, Saves the Zoo, & Goes to the Moon
- Sonic's Schoolhouse (extremely briefly)
- Pajama Sam In: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren't so Frightening
- Freddi Fish and The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
- Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell
- Disney's Animated Storybook: 101 Dalmatians
Crunchmaster also briefly went to school, though I can't say he learned anything:
- JumpStart Baby
- JumpStart Toddlers
- JumpStart Preschool
- JumpStart Advanced Preschool
- JumpStart 1st Grade
- JumpStart 2nd Grade
- JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain
And then he dropped out and hasn't been seen since. Sad!
iCrunch thinks he's a very special parrot because he's an iMac.
He hasn't played much:
- The Manhole
- Sim Ant